The right to life is a human right. Our defense of that right is a witness to the beauty and dignity of every human person. Royal Home Ministries and The IPHC believe in the Sanctity of Human Life and standing for life, no matter what stage it’s in. Royal Home Ministries was created to give young mothers an alternative; to choose life, and to guide them on the journey to motherhood.
Royal Home Ministries and the IPHC have participated in the National March for Life in Washington, DC since 2014 and we invite you to join us this year as we march to celebrate the overturn of Roe v. Wade and continue to march for state-level legislation to make changes in pro-abortion states.
The March for Life is an inspiring, and joy-filled rally of people of all ages and from all walks of life, from all across the country. Every year, tens of thousands of pro-lifers gather on the National Mall and march on Capitol Hill on the anniversary of the Supreme Court’s 1973 Roe v. Wade ruling which legalized abortion in all 50 states.
The March for Life is the largest annual human rights demonstration in the world. But it’s more than a protest… together we gather and celebrate life, at the moment of conception, and declare to take action to pray for young mothers and continue to fight for alternative options and support. We envision a world where every life is celebrated, valued, and protected.
IPHC General Superintendent Doug Beacham also shares his passion about the IPHC’s stance for life, “It is imperative that we continue to speak and act in ways that guard and respect life from conception to when the Lord takes us home. The recent actions by the governor and legislature of New York illustrate the continued need for policies giving priority to the lives of the most vulnerable in our society. We call on the U.S. Congress to cease funding Planned Parenthood with our tax monies.”
There are several opportunities for you to join the IPHC and raise your voice for the unborn:
· Join us at Maranatha House of Prayer for our Annual Pro-Life service hosted by Bishop Able Palomo on January 18th at 7 pm. (3828 University Boulevard, College Park, MD, United States, Maryland).
· Meet us at the Rotunda in Avenue Linear Park- Situated between Starbucks and The Mandarin Oriental Hotel at 10 am as we gather and head to the National March for Life on Capitol Hill.
· Dedicate a Sunday during January to speak about the value of life or choose SOHL Sunday, January 21st.
· Visit the March for Life website to learn about State Marches in your local area or join us on May 18th in Raleigh, NC for the NC March for Life.
· Partner with Royal Home Ministries and Falcon Children’s Home with financial gifts, time, or prayers.
· Collect diapers, wipes, and toys for the Mission M25 50CC Diaper Run and Toys for Life.
· Support IPHC Girls’ Ministries Baby Hope Club.